On An All-Girls’ Trip? Follow These Simple Tricks For A Safe Vacation
Every once in a while, it strikes the instincts of the girls to plan for a nice trip, yes, just the girls’ trip to the vast land of India. One does not need to care much about the place for the vacation, if they have their bunch of close buddies, tied with them. From Kashmir to Kanyakumari, the land of India is dotted with numerous places, which an all-girls’ group can trot to.
So, this vacation time, plan an amazing itinerary to a cool place to hang out with your girlfriends. It is advisable to book your tickets in advance and grab some amazing discounts. If you are flying from Delhi, check for the New Delhi to Bangalore flights or flights to other cities of India, and try to avail maximum discounts, you can.
Now, when you are all set to go for your trip, read these simple tips, a little piece of advice that can save you from a lot of trouble, especially in a country like India, where the safety of women, is in the hands of women alone.
- Beware of the Pickpockets: Whenever you are in a public transport, do not get lost, gossiping and chattering with your girl gang. Keep yourself vigilant all the time, and keep tight your handbags and purses. It is not only men who could rob you off, but also unexpectedly a group of women or even notorious children, who are sometimes given money to do the same.
- Keep a map/ GPS Handy: Whenever you are riding in a vehicle and searching for your destinations or other places, do not count on the locals too much, or even the driver. Keep a map or a GPS handy and move according to that. Do not panic even if you take a wrong way. Just calm down and travel slow, if required.
- Keep in Touch with Someone at Home: Always update someone in your family or friends about your whereabouts, every hotel you check-in, everytime you leave the place, or go somewhere new.
- Powerbanks/ Batteries are a Must: Try to keep your cell phone batteries fully charged all the time. Do not drain the batteries taking lots of selfies or listening to the music. Mobiles are handy especially when they are the only source of GPS and maps. Always carry a fully charged power bank along with you, and charge your phones whenever you get time or a plugpoint.
- Keep Documents Handy: Always carry your documents, like driving license, passports, or other ID proofs in your handbags. In fact keep a scanned copy of each, in your phones or e-mails, to use them quickly if emergency demands.
- Prefer Plastic cash, rather than Hard Cash: Do not carry too many paper cash. Instead carry a debit card or a credit card, which you can use to withdraw money anytime.
No matter where you go, be it top ten places to visit in Bangalore, or Mumbai or even Goa, keep these simple tips in mind, and head your way to a safer and happier journey.